Alan Wright wrote:
I honestly can't see what value a list would add to this case.

I agree. Note also that some have held that once you have put a Project Private interface into an ARC case, you must run an ARC case to make any changes to it. That seems like inappropriate overhead and a good reason to avoid including anything you don't have to.

(If somebody on the ARC wants to say "No, that's not true, you don't have to do that", that would be great. I still wouldn't understand the benefit, but at least that cost would go away.)