On 7/11/05, Rich Teer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Sunil wrote:

> that's what I end up doing...although its beyond me why safe mode doesn't have bash.

Repeat after me: Solaris is not Linux...

This is ridiculous!
So why does Solaris come with JDS/GNOME and GRUB if it is not Linux?
It's arguable whether the default shell should be changed, and if so, which one,
but "Solaris is not Linux" is NOT an argument!

I don't know if it is to much to ask you,  an "OpenSolaris CAB member", to put your personal feelings about Linux aside when we're discussing OpenSolaris.
It's quite natural that people want features they like in other *nix or even Windows to add to OpenSolaris, that means they care.

Tao