Hi,
I'm glad to hear there are plans to have an article link on
the front page.  (And even more happy to hear when
someone has read what I've written and liked it.  Thanks, Ben!).

I would like to know more about the review process.  I am planning
on more articles (in addition to what I am already working on),
and would like to be involved in reviews of other articles that are
being considered.

max