On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 11:44, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> to collaborate as equals.  I think continued use of teamware
> as the integration mechanism will prevent us from building a
> collaborative community.

Teamware the tool and the way it is used inside Sun for the ON
consolidation supports exactly what your goals are.

What I believe we have is a short term issue where there is really no
SCM for the outside of Sun people during the initial project bring up
phase.  Once the SCM choice has been made by the OpenSolaris community I
think this goes away, in fact I believe one of the key SCM requirements
is such that this type of development must be possible.

--
Darren J Moffat