Dennis Clarke wrote:

Can you get this output in a HTML format...

Well, if nothing else, for now we can always just put <pre></pre> tags around the plain text output.

and the nmaybe Derek can make it show up directly in an web page somewhere

I don't see why not, but I'm not sure which web page would be best...

?   Heck, maybe you can script it and cronjob it and then we have
something very cool.

Yeah that's kinda what I had in mind eventually. It's 90% scripted now in fact, but I don't know when it'll be 100%. I'll be posting the code somewhere soon. Due to using formail and the parsing power of perl and other UNIX text utils, there's actually not much to it.

Eric