Hey,

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 21:44 -0600, Eric Boutilier wrote:
> John, I misunderstood and made the reports available elsewhere
> (RSS/XML feed) in addition to here because so many people prefer to
> forgo this list; but I see now that you were suggesting posting them
> elsewhere instead of here...
>
> I'll do whatever people want of course. Here are some options I'll
> throw out, off the top of my head:
>
> 1. Create another list as Glynn suggested
> 2. Don't post them to a list
>     a. Post them to a page on opensolaris.org instead
>     b. Post them to my blog instead
> 3. Don't change anything (keep posting them here)
> 4. other...?

So my vote would be for 1 - create a new list. If we could somehow
automate the task completely, and set up some clever mailman hooks for
all lists on opensolaris.org to be summarized on a regular basis [1],
that would certainly be a great way of connecting the community. You
could probably create some RSS feeds from that base too.

Totally your call though, given that you've put the work in ;)

Glynn

[1] Hrm, I wonder if this could be part of #6365850