Couple changes I'm going to try with this:

- Doing them semi-monthly instead of bi-weekly. Therefore, the ones
  that I'm about to post will cover from 02/19 (picking up where the
  last ones left off) to 02/28 (the last day of Feb). Then the next
  batch will cover 03/01 to 03/15, etc...

- Following a suggestion made by Artem Kachitchkine, I'm going to send
  this batch all at once to see if that's better.

Just a reminder, I'm not doing all the forums, just the technology-based
ones, and of those, the top 10 or so... for now anyway.

Suggestions, offers to help, welcome.

Eric