Hello,

It could be interesting to improve Solaris to ask people if there are some nice
(killer?) features they love on some other operating systems they'd like to see
in OpenSolaris.

I've read a lot of things about differents OS/kernels. Here are some things I
found to be cool (don't know if they're really cool, but the idea at least is
nice) :

Hurd's translators
Minix3 "pings" its driver modules to see if they're still alive. If not, the
driver is reloaded.
The idea of persistence in some kernels (coyotos for ex.)

Such a list could help to create some nice Solaris projects.

Yann