   I blatantly disagree with the creation of yet another separate
   project that completely replaces services and processes that
   already exist ...

   I guess that was a little grey perhaps.

> Are you willing to support the Companion CD Project as proposed by
> Keith Wesolowski:
>
>              0. Yes [ ]
>              1. No [ x ]

  I just can not see a reason to.

  We already have a process in place that addresses these needs in the
  Solaris Community.  Built by the Solaris Community and for the Solaris
  Community.

  If Sun Microsystems Inc. would like to begin from scratch with a
  complete new project then there is little that can be done right?
  It is very clear that Sun Microsystems Inc. simply wishes to
  ignore the existing Solaris Community project and not engage it
  in any real discussions.

  I think that Bill Rushmore said the same sort of thing as did other
  Solaris Community people.

Dennis