Has anyone tracked down exactly where these statements eluded to came from? A quick search of Novell's website didn't turn them up and Google was quiet too.

- Eric

Laura Ramsey wrote:

This is amazing on *several* levels:

1--We're on the radar ...but why? That's what's so amazing.
2--Ron H. is mistaken--he thinks OpenSolaris is a linux-based community...another amazing thing--he didn't even LOOK at the community, before he proclaimed it a "fork"

TALK ABOUT A LOW HANGING PITCH!

Oh dear god.  Who's going to get to hit the grand slam?

;)
LKR

Laura Ramsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Sara Dornsife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:
Laura Ramsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Sara Dornsife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

fyi

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,18841088%5E15344%5E%5Enbv%5E15306-15321,00.html