Subject: [osol-mktg] Upcoming Anniversary Activities for OpenSolaris
User    Groups
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:53:14 -0400
From: Laura Ramsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenSolaris Marketing
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We're coming up on the 1 year anniversary for opensolaris.org...and so
much has GROWN since June 14th 2005!  We have so many members, and
projects thriving, and user groups in fabulous locations around the globe.

The OpenSolaris marketing team is starting to plan a few things to
celebrate this great milestone--yes, t-shirts!  But we also were
thinking about how we can create a worldwide celebration--Hopefully Some
of the user groups may be planning a special meeting--and the idea of
doing a webcast has also been suggested.
So please, let us know what you might be considering--

Would a webcast be cool?
Who would you like to see present on a webcast? What technical topic is
of most interest?
Will you be holding a celebration meeting?
How many attendees would you expect at your meeting?

Looking forward to getting more of our planning underway!

Cheers,
LKR