Oh, another thing I'd like to add. Ubuntu community very concerned about
whether to ship their ISOs as DVD or as CD media. They claim (and I
think it is very true) that a lot of their potential users still do not
have DVD drive and will not have for a long time. I think the
requirement would be to ship only distributions which fits on a single
CD media, otherwise we will automatically loose some percentage(may be
significant) of audience.

Erast