I like the idea a lot. We don't have the "Band of Brothers" ISO yet though. We do have what Stephen Lau has been handing out which is based on the Solaris Express Community Edition. Would that work?

Any ideas on how many we might go through in a given month? We can make the ISO and DVD artwork available on line so that they can be produced anywhere by anyone who would like to.

Is this proposal in addition to the other suggestions, or in place of? Laura had suggested a worldwide user group effort. Are you thinking that that isn't a good idea? Any of the others?
Sara