> Yes it does.  Have you not heard of Blastwave.org?

Rich, I have a lot of respect for you, did half of my email get cut off?

"Blastwave fills this void pretty well, but it's not Sun supported." <-- one of
the points made.

Also, in my original mail:

"Now, I run Solaris on my servers. Guess what though, #1 - I have to keep a few
FreeBSD boxes around, because I can't maintain a whole bunch of software via
hand compiling it/keeping up with security updates. I keep trying to get rid of
them, so I can only maintain one platform, but it's not going to happen.
Blastwave doesn't do it for me, simply because if Dennis and the other
hardworking people involved someday decide to do something else, I'll be stuck
in a software back alley. I want something supported by Sun, that's why people
pay for support contracts (Sun's supposed new bread-and-butter.)"