Stefan Teleman wrote:
i am specifically referring to:

Xrender
XVideo
XvMC
XRandR
Xcomposite

none of these extensions are available on Xsun SPARC. source code
which makes use of any of these extensions, which compiles, links and
runs on Xorg x86/x64 does not compile or link (never mind run) on Xsun
SPARC, because the header files are missing.

We deliever the exact same set of headers and libraries on SPARC & x86 for
X (except for OpenGL).   You can build and link programs that use any of
the above (except Composite) on both SPARC & x86 - we don't deliver the
composite header or library on either one.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]