Martin Bochnig wrote:
It would be really nice if I could redistribute the closed /dev/fb driver for those older chipsets. Even just in binary form would absolutely be enough.

I asked the SPARC team to allow binary redistribution of their
drivers a year ago, and last I heard they still hadn't gotten
around to deciding on it.   I've tried to explain that they're just
continuing to push all OpenSolaris distros/users away from SPARC,
but they just don't seem to care.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]