Dennis Clarke wrote:
Have you dragged down Vermillion and the X Windows kit for OpenSolaris?

Its larger than the whole OpenSolaris source by a large margin.

Shh!  Don't say that too loudly or you may damage the superiority complex
of all the ON engineers!   They might actually have to update their intro
to stop saying "ON is 90% of the Solaris source and 100% of what matters."

(Said fully tongue-in-cheek, as I believe the above quote was also intended,
 since it's long been trivially disproven.   Last I checked, ON was a bit
 less than 20% of Solaris by volume.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]