On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 12:34:36AM -0500, Dennis Clarke wrote:

> > On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 07:54:48PM -0500, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> >> (1) The only "Rich" that has meaning in this OpenSolaris Community is
> >>     Rich Teer.  Mr Green, as far as I know, has never made an appearance
> >>     here. So I don't know which end of the dog is wagging the tail here.
> >> opensolaris-discuss@opensolaris.org
>
>   In this community project when someone says "Rich" they generally mean
>  Rich Teer.  Or, to be more honest, *I* instantly think Rich Teer.  It is
>  like, gee, let's go ask Rich and see what he thinks and then we call up
>  Rich Teer and .. well ... see what he thinks.

Sorry, not me.  Again, no disrespect to Mr. Teer or to the CAB, but I'm
an engineer - code matters more to me.  This is, after all, a community
built around the code.

(not picking a fight, I realise there are many facets to this community
- the CAB is certainly one of the more visible ones; but when I say
"Rich", I'm talking about Mr. Lowe)

anyway. silly pedantic argument.  we can drop it and get back to the
GPLv3 flamefest.

cheers,
steve
--
stephen lau // [EMAIL PROTECTED] | 650.786.0845 | http://whacked.net
opensolaris // solaris kernel development