Would you have a problem with DVD-only images for SX:CE?   Do you have
systems you use for OpenSolaris that don't have DVD drives and that
you can't netinstall from another system or Live Upgrade from a mounted
image?

Like others have mentioned, what I think should be done is to have one small download CD needed for the initial install and once the network is setup the rest of the packages needed are downloaded automatically by the install. Obviously this won't work for everyone but I think it would for most people.

Bill
rushmores.net