Hi,

Speaking as the leader of the Systems Administration community, I'd
have to say that the endorsement function is a manual process and
doesn't change any community processes. It's a totally manual process
where you select from a list of projects to endorse. I haven't updated
it in a long time and when I last did I just selected a bunch of things
that were of interest to what we were doing at the time. All it ends up
doing is creating a list with links. It doesn't reflect a formal
relationship or anything. As a matter of fact, I don't like where the
list ends up on the page:( And have thought about removing the items in
the list just because of that. It probably should do something more
functional, but it's just a way to link to projects.

Octave

Octave J. Orgeron
Solaris Systems Engineer
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/sysadmin/