> I've probably a bad idea,but for me "to make Solaris
> more linux like" is to have an opensolaris distro
> with all sources (sources for every package) and a
> desktop like Ubuntu or RH.Is this an open community?
> Is this open source?

I suppose that's a matter of taste; some would love it,
others such as myself might find it repulsive.  At any rate,
give or take some minimal number of closed binaries for which
there are as yet no open replacements, Nexenta is probably just
what you describe.  The source may not come with it, but you can
certainly download it easily enough.