Bonnie Corwin wrote:
I'm sorry, but this doesn't work.

You can not expect community members to read all minutes from all OGB meetings (which don't happen regularly) to see if decisions were made that change policies and processes for OpenSolaris.

We have an -announce alias. We have process directions on various web pages.

Right - I don't think that was the intent of the entire OGB, as
publicizing the policy was noted as one of the required remaining
steps for implementation:

http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/ogb-discuss/2007-April/000416.html

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]