> Actually I have submitted a bug - and waiting for it to be fixed.

Great.

> http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6580744

Hmm, the responsible engineer marked it "Incomplete:Need More Info",
which means he won't look at it until someone provides the missing info.
Unfortunately the b.o.o crap does not show their comments, which are:

Only one track has this problem?
or every track in your cd, or every CD has this bug also?

if only exists for one tracker,
I guess that there is some data error on your cd's track info.

Entry 1 jerry.tan [2007-07-20 03:48]

Comments

Can you reproduce the bug with other CDs?
Thanks

Entry 1 irene.huang [2007-07-17 07:31]