> Even

I'm sure you've put some special meaning in this word, but it's not
obvious what it is, given the context of this conversation.

> with Data/Audio, it doens't work properly on Solaris - for
> instance, one of the cd's I have, it doesn't properly detect the size of
> the data side of the cd resulting when ripping the last track there is
> either an error or a huge silence after the song has finished.

Did you file a bug? Things like these shouldn't be hard to fix, but it
will never happen if we don't know about them. Please contribute to the
success of OpenSolaris to the extent of your abilities.

thanks,
-Artem