On 02/11/2007, Gueven Bay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I just didn't get it ...
>
> that the founder,
> that the creator,
> that the maker
>
> of THE (cannot make "THE" big enough) Free Software distribution mankind has
> today
>
> cannot understand the difference between the "community" project(s) presented
> here (where SUN has 90-98% to say over it)
> and a "true" opensorce (not to speak of a Free Software) project.

I think he does understand; look where Debian is now, and how Ubuntu
has risen above them. Do we want to end up like Debian? So caught-up
in voting and democracy that we are paralysed and unable to make
important choices?

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall