> Download it last night tried to install and got
> "Cannot find install software" message it happens
> with whatever option I go. Any suggestions?

Most likely the Solaris kernel drivers are unable to
"see" the optical drive.

What kind of optical drive do you use?
(P-ATA? S-ATA?, USB?)
What kind of disk controller is used for the optical device?

I do know that the nvidia sata controller driver currently doesn't
support atapi devices (that is s-ata optical devices):

Bug ID           6595488
Synopsis        nv_sata: add support for ATAPI devices
    http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6595488

An in a Xen domU environment, this problem can occur, too:
    http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?messageID=176101