On Dec 10, 2007 7:17 PM, Brian Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Patrick:
>
> Note that for GNOME/GStreamer to work best with OSS, you need to rebuild
> the SUNWgnome-audio* and SUNWgnome-media* packages after installing the
> OSS packages.  To do this you should use the CBE, which you can get
> from the OpenSolaris website:

This is a regression then, in my opinion. Prior to SXCE77 I never had to
rebuild anything.
Not to mention that jds doesn't build from source due to all kind of errors
in the spec files (invalid boolean errors from the top of my head) and the
documentation not being confirming the 'real world'. (During svn checkout
you get spec files in directories like exta,base-specs,closed where the
documentation tells you to do pkgtool build -v *.spec).

Cheers,

Patrick