On 12/10/07, Brian Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Patrick:
>
> > This is a regression then, in my opinion. Prior to SXCE77 I never had to
> > rebuild anything.

[snip]

Hi Brian :)

As far as I can tell I am using the same OSS modules 4.00, but I am not sure
about the minor release version so I'll assume this version is different
then.
Regarding building JDS, what you describe looks exactly like what I tried
yesterday evening, with the addition that I did a pkgtool uninstall-pkgs
*.spec in the base-spec directory after checking out the svn repository.

I dunno, maybe something went horribly wrong during the checkout which
rendered me with a local repository I shouldn't have, I am gonna retry it as
we speak :)

Thanks for your explanations and time,

Patrick