On 12/10/07, Patrick Ale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/10/07, Brian Cameron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Patrick:
> >
> > > This is a regression then, in my opinion. Prior to SXCE77 I never had
> > > rebuild anything.
>

> [snip]
>
> Hi Brian :)

And again, hi :P

So, checking out the repository again as we speak, and I can confirm
something did go wrong yesterday. Right now I see spec files in the 'top'
directory of my svn checkout, something I didn't see yesterday. Yesterday I
only saw spec files inside directories residing in the 'top' directory.

I'll let you know how things go when I am done building.

Cheers,

Patrick