Nicolas Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 05:55:52PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> > Joep Vesseur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I completely fail to see how your side comment on a PSARC case discussing
> > > netcat (PSARC 2007/389) could have possibly given you the idea that
> > > "compare"
> > > would be a name reserved for your program.
> >
> > The fact that you found this text verifies that you got the message...
>
> Obscurity doesn't help your argument.  I'm sure many of us had no clue
> what you were referring to (I didn't).
>
> > Not people only need to behave the same way.
>
> Why are we still arguing about this stuff?
>
> You've been told how to prevent new conflicts with your tools arising:
> run one or more ARC cases for integrating your tools into OpenSolaris,

As long as it has not been verified that arc cases help, I will definitely not
do this!

You are responsible to allow approved arc cases to be integrated before
arc cases can be taken for serious. As for today arc cases are a big tool
to spend time on but they do not result in facts.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)