Mark J Musante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, Joerg Schilling wrote:
>
> > If integration only works with help from Sun employees and if Sun
> > employees do not help, star integration will never be able to happen.
>
> This is akin to saying "If I never get in my car, and I never turn the
> key, then the car will never start."  It's a true statement, but
> ultimately meaningless.

You are trying to rewrite history...

The star integration project started in August 2002.

It was originally a "rmt" replacement project because Sun urgently needs a
better, more secure and more interoperable rmt server. Later it was enhanced to
also add star to Solaris.

It is really stange to see that some people from Sun like to ignore facts.
It is Sun that is interested in the integration but it also Sun that tries
to prevent it now. I am prepared but there is some work I cannot do.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)