John Tracy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still decided to open a case with Cisco and request an x86 version of the
> VPN client. I referenced this thread in the ticket, so they will see any
> related comments. We'll see how far this goes. Thanks for your input
> everybody.

Please let us know if there is a reply from Cisco.

I have also a related question:

There was support for Solaris 8+9 (sparc) and there was (hidden) support
for Solaris 8+9 (x86). Is there support for Solaris 10+ (sparc) from Cisco?

If yes, it seems that they only have to recompile.

 Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)