Kyle McDonald wrote:
> Another example, is Xscreensaver. I always used to be able install that
> with only X11 installed. Now not only does GNOME have to be installed
> too, So does large portions of Evolution!! What on earth does Evolution
> have to do with a ScreenSaver?

In order to support users who need accessibility helpers to unlock their
screens, Sun modified xscreensaver to use a GTK-based unlock dialog and
the GNOME accessibility framework.   It should only depend on the GNOME
base libraries - I have no idea why there would be any linkage to
Evolution unless the GNOME base libraries or accessibility packages brings
them in - the package dependencies in xscreensaver's package (SUNWxwsvr)
don't specify them.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]