Curious to know if anyone is running a similar setup and has the same problem.

I'm using a dual boot setup between Windows Vista and SXDE B85 on a Dell XPS
m1530 laptop. Prior to installation of SXDE and GRUB, Vista was able to
hibernate just fine.

Post installation, Vista continues to work just fine with the exception of
hibernation - it trys to hibernate, fails and just returns to the desktop.

I suspect replacing the native Windows Vista boot manager with GRUB is the
culprit but would like to know what other peoples experience is?

Cheers