wan_jm wrote:
> I have installed the Solaris Express b93, but when I log in, I can only use
> gnome, there is no CDE in the session menu. what can i do as I want to use
> CDE as it consumes less cpu than GNOME.

As noted many times before, CDE is in the process of being EOLd
(end-of-lifed). If you want to use CDE, you'll have to stick with
earlier builds, stick with Solaris 10 for now, or manually install the
CDE packages from an older build onto the newer one.

I believe the CDE files are still there for the moment, so you can
probably manually configure your system to login. But be prepared for
CDE to disappear completely in future builds.

--
Shawn Walker