Girts Zeltins wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am interesting to know when GNOME 2.24 will be integrated in Solaris?

The GNOME 2.23.91 is integrated into nevada 99 and 2.23.92 for nevada
100 and 2.24.0 is scheduled for nevada 101.
> Is there any info about planned changes in Solaris for future in this and
> next year?
  What information are you looking for? We planned to have GNOME 2.24
for OpenSolaris 2008.11 as this is more or less set.
> I am interesting what is planned for future.
> How about JDS marketing?
> Is there plan to go away from JDS name and use in all place GNOME?

I believe this has been discussed before somewhere in the
desktop-discuss alias. As you may have noticed that the desktop choices
on the login manager has already been moved away from JDS :) (not sure
since what build)

-Ghee