Girts Zeltins wrote:
> Is there any info about planned changes in Solaris for future in this and
> next year? I am interesting what is planned for future.

A lot of that was presented at the community town hall two weeks ago - you
can see the slides from the initial talk, and listen to recordings of the
lightning talks (5 minute summaries from about 20 project teams about what
they're working on for areas like audio drivers, NWAM, power management,
etc.) at:

http://www.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/Indiana#OpenSolaris_Community_Town_Hall_Meeting

> I am interesting to know when GNOME 2.24 will be integrated in Solaris?
> How about JDS marketing?
> Is there plan to go away from JDS name and use in all place GNOME?

desktop-discuss is the best place to ask GNOME/JDS questions.

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]