On 29 Sep 2008, at 14:38, Girts Zeltins wrote:

> How about driver support? As we know the best driver model is now
> for Windows, but how about Solaris?
> Maybe there is possible Sun Microsystems to sponsor Jungo driver
> development tools to allow them to use for free.
> I see that driver adoption is very slow.

The Device Driver community have some of their plans listed on their
community homepage: <http://opensolaris.org/os/community/
device_drivers/>

For more specific questions, you should probably ask on their mailing
lists: <http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/device_drivers/discussions/

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            GNOME Desktop Team