Girts Zeltins writes:
> I am interesting to know when GNOME 2.24 will be integrated in Solaris?

A quick google search shows that the gate is based on 2.24:

  http://opensolaris.org/os/project/jds/contributing/building/

and that it was integrated around build 99:

  http://opensolaris.org/jive/message.jspa?messageID=276577

> Is there any info about planned changes in Solaris for future in this and
> next year? I am interesting what is planned for future.

You'll probably want to contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
That's where discussions about the desktop software are held.

> How about JDS marketing?
> Is there plan to go away from JDS name and use in all place GNOME?

I'm not sure that's on-topic for any OpenSolaris list (why would Sun's
marketing be an open source issue?), but if it is, I'd guess that'd
also be something for the desktop group.