Second that ! = . Speaking as a newbe who tried to get source to work in
usr/local then tried again repathing through /usr/sfw so as not to dublicate
dependencies or internal source effort only to have bad luck and multiple
errors. What Dennis has done is awsome!! My relucktance is in keeping
/opt/csw/bin in lead. Mostly I now use csw call within kde so hopefully the
applications in that desktop keep the path straight. Wish someone could better
explain this stuff from reliably standpoint??