On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Alan Coopersmith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Matt Wilby wrote:
>> Still no sign of it, the latest ISO download is still at b99 for DVD & b98
>> for CD.
>>
>> What's the delay with this release?
>
> snv_100 was respun a few days after the normal cycle to produce snv_100a.
> I would guess that also delayed the release cycle a bit.

Wouldn't making this information available on regular basis and in
timely fashion provide a a valuable service to all the OpenSolaris
developers ?

The importance of SXCE builds as a primary (only?) vehicle for
building ON (and probably other consolidations) is high enough to
justify the updates sent to mailing list and/or some URL where the
current status can be checked. Is there any similar mail/web
notification internal to Sun ? If so, is there any way to bridge it to
os,org in some form ?

--
Regards,
        Cyril