On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Shawn Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> MC wrote:
> >> Wouldn't making this information available on regular
> >> basis and in
> >> timely fashion provide a a valuable service to all
> >> the OpenSolaris
> >> developers ?
> >
> > There are opensolaris developers outside of sun?!?!
>
> Yes, there are.  Rich Lowe, Jurgen Keil, Jorg Schilling, and many others...
>
> --
> Shawn Walker

Joerg is a contractor of Sun (or once was one).
That's why I didn't mention him, because he defined himself that way, if I
recall correctly.
There has been a discussion about this in spring.
Yes, Joerg, Juergen Keil and Rich Lowe are key contributors.
Actually, I didn't know Rich Lowe is not with Sun (anymore?).

--

 %martin bochnig
Natamar project

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/fox/SPARC-Xorg/
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~mbeinsx/FOX/bin-snapshots/<http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/%7Embeinsx/FOX/bin-snapshots/>
http://www.martux.org/SPARC_distro_incl_Xorg7.2/

hg repo for upcoming distro-generator for x86/x64 and sparc:
http://martux.org:8001/

Conary 2.0 (current hg version) subdir of it:
http://martux.org:8001/?cmd=manifest;manifest=88a2838206ca739d6cf7138b0ed61f0f0222c061;path=/free-source/conary/

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/conary-eval/
(contains test version of conary for SPARC)