Ginn Chen wrote:
> Currently on Solaris, libpixman in system cairo or Firefox doesn't build
> with MMX & SSE
> acceleration, that is something we can improve for x86.

Both copies of libpixman (are there really two?) should go away soon anyway,
now that the shared libpixman is integrated to X for nv_103.   (Not that we
have MMX/SSE on either at the moment, since we build with Studio 12, not
gcc, though enabling the MMX/SSE acceleration in the libfb code that pixman
will be replacing is one of the reasons Xorg is still built with gcc.)

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-           [EMAIL PROTECTED]