I recently installed the 06/09 release as my first real attempt to use
Opensolaris on a daily basis on my laptop and on a workstation at work.  I am
noticing a strange behavior and I am wondering if this is normal, expected, or
a bug.

Each day I get the icon on my desktop alerting me to an update.  I click on the
update and it comes up with an update called "entire" that is a .0.111b
version, and it is 0 bytes in size.  I have gotten this every day that I have
had this installed.

I am an Ubuntu guy and familiar with desktop notifications and updates, but
this seems pretty strange to get what appears to be the same file daily, that
is 0 bytes in size.  Can someone tell me what is going on with this or is it a
bug?  Thanks.

Longsnowsm