> I have a Dell Precision
> T7400. The BigAdmin site states that a T7400 is
> supported with 10 5/8 and 10 5/9. I have tried both
> and every version and the audiohd driver may not be
> supported. After many iterations of trying this, I
> get the same result, the system reboots every time
> after it loads the grub like window to select which
> version of solaris to install with.

A kernel panic?

Edit the grub boot menu entry, and add options
" -kv" at the end of the kernel$ line. Boot with
the modified entry.

Instead of a reboot, it should now stop in the kernel
debugger "kmdb". In kmdb, you can use commands...

    ::stack
    ::status
    ::msgbuf

... to get more information about the state of the
system at the time of the panic.
What functions are listed in the stack backtrace?
What kind of panic is reported?