jkeil, Thank YOU!!!!

I should have posted a while back ago. You were absolutely correct. build 123
work like a charm. This install was SUPER easy and what you would expect from a
mature OS. I've started to play with it and so far looks like it recognizes all
my system components. This is really nice stuff!!

Now to another forum to find out where the xorg.conf file is located. The
nvidia-settings configured my two monitors perfectly, but now does not seem to
have permissions to save to the file even with running the command via sudo.
Anyway.

Thanks again!