> I added the "-kv" switch and received a bit more
> information regarding the panic, but it still
> rebooted.

Hmm, is this similar to bug 6723351 ?

    Bug ID: 6723351
    Synopsis: Intel 5400 Northbridge internal error handling not correctly
initialized in intel_nb5000 driver
    http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6723351

According to that bug report, a workaround is to disable
the intel_nb5000 kernel module, using kernel boot option
-B disable-intel_nb5000=true ...

I'm not sure if setting kernel variable
pepb_intel_workaround_disable = 1 is necessary at the same time ...

Btw, according to that bug report, it has been fixed in build 117.
Did you already try the latest OpenSolaris LiveCD (build 123),
available for download from http://www.genunix.org/ ?