On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Jörg Stephan
<johe.step...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> at the weekend i installed OpenSolaris 2009.06 on an AMD Athlon64 X2 5200+
> with 1GB DDR Ram. I wanted to try virtualization with VirtualBox. But i there
> where some things i really dont like, maybe you can help me to understand why
> it is and when it will work
[...]> 2.  What about LVM and ext2,3,4 Support? I t would look better
if i could use my old linux storage discs by just plugging them in.

   You can use my Ext2/3 module as described below but it is Read-Only:
   http://www.sun.drydog.com/faq/9.html#9.24

   There is a native Ext2 module being developed for OpenSolaris but
   the project is in development and you have to build it from sources
   AFAIK:
   http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Project+ext3/Project_status

Regards,
Moinak.