A question for the group on one of these that has been answered, but I'm wondering if there's another valid answer -

I wanted to try virtualization with VirtualBox.
2. What about LVM and ext2,3,4 Support? I t would look better if i could use my old linux storage discs by just plugging them in.

If you're using VirtualBox, is it possible you plug in the old linux storage discs, make the raw device available to a Linux installed VirtualBox VM, and then just do a network copy ftp/scp/whatever from the VM to the OpenSolaris install - at 'virtual network' speed?

I've been meaning to try this, but haven't had a chance yet.
My apologies if there's a better list.

cheers,
Brian