On 02/ 5/10 03:58 PM, Ken Gunderson wrote:
On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 13:03 -0800, Erik Trimble wrote:
6 months is a goal, not a firm commitment on anyone's part - this is
Development, not Release Engineering.   :-)

Thank you for the clarification.  I interpreted previous comments from
an opensolaris.org address earlier in the thread that such was never the
case.

If they were mine, you mis-interpreted them. Six months was indeed an original goal, but as I said before, it was already known as early as April of 2009 (publicly, on the mailing lists) that there would *not* be another release six months from the last.

Cheers,
--
Shawn Walker